Having the above in mind pursuant to art. 13 section 1-2 of Parliament's Regulations European Union and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter the GDPR - we inform you as follows:
The administrator of your personal data is:
Exotic Restaurants Anita Agnihotri, ul. Partyzantów 1, 70-222 Szczecin, hereinafter referred to as Administrator (OJ L 119, p. 1).
The data sent by you will be used by the Administrator for the purpose performance of the contract understood as acceptance of the reservation and thus guaranteeing you a place in the restaurant on the indicated day and time. The data will be entered into the booking book located in the room restaurant. The data contained in the booking book will not be disclosed to persons third (Article 6 (1) (a) and (b)
• the internal area of the restaurant from the Exotic Restaurants group as well as the outside area
so-called restaurants the summer garden and adjacent walkways are covered 24 hours a day
The use of monitoring fills the so-called legally justified purpose, which is to ensure safety (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f).
• for conducting promotional and marketing activities by the Administrator using social media (fb) and websites being Administrator's property includes photos from previously announced in media events organized or co-organized by the Administrator within the restaurant and adjacent area (Article 6 (1) (a)). According to art. 81 section 2 pr.aut: permission for use is not required image if the photographed person is only part of the whole, and removal her image will not affect the transmission of the photo.
The administrator performs the service of delivery of ordered food using only external companies; taxi (processor, art. 28). The administrator uses MixTaxi or the one indicated during submission orders by a customer from another company providing a delivery service. Data provided by you when placing the order, such as the delivery address, contact number and payment method will be forwarded to the company cooperating with Administrator to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the service (Article 6 paragraph. 1 lit. b). p>
Catering is understood as a comprehensive service covering the delivery of food and equipment and people necessary to complete the order. The data sent by you will be processed in order to prepare the offer and after its confirmation in order to perform the order to the extent accepted and confirmed by e-mail (Article 6 (1) (b).
Your personal data processed for the purpose of concluding or performing a contract and fulfilling the Administrator's legal obligation will be kept for a period of time of the contract, and after its expiry:
• data contained in an e-mail from you; until the information is transferred to the booking book,
• data contained in the outgoing email from the Administrator; until the date of performance of the contract i.e. making a reservation,
• data contained in the booking book provided by email and telephone they will be kept for a maximum of two weeks, which coincides with time storing video from cameras on the internal disk of the monitoring system and enables contact with you regarding safety and / or security Food p>
• recordings from internal monitoring saved on the system's internal disk monitoring for a maximum period of two weeks; after this time automatically the recorded image will be overwritten by the new recording
• photos placed on social media (fb) and on the website restaurants acquired pursuant to consent until its withdrawal (Article 17) According to art. 81 section 2 pr.aut: permission for use is not required image if the photographed person is only part of the whole, and removal her image will not affect the transmission of the photo.
The contact details provided are entered in the booking book. The data storage period is a maximum of two weeks, which is consistent with time of storing information in the booking book (point III "Period data storage, paragraph 1 Reservations, point 3).
Personal data provided and offers sent and accepted pursuant to consent until its withdrawal (Article 17).
1. Your personal data may be disclosed to entities and bodies to which The administrator is obliged or authorized to provide personal data on under generally applicable legal provisions (Article 23).
2. Our associates (entities may have access to your personal data) processing companies), e.g. accounting and IT companies, and cooperating with us lawyers, legal advisers and companies supplying ordered food (Article 28)
1. Providing data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to perform contracts with the Administrator, and failure to provide them may result in the impossibility performance of the service by the Administrator.
2. The data subject has the right to:
3. This consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. p>
4. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the authority supervisory board, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. The rights listed above can be exercised, among others by email or sending correspondence to the Administrator.
1. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner.
2. Decisions will not be made using specialized algorithms.